Full Year Tuition, Art Classes
Target Age Range:
3.5 - 12
There are many options within the full year program. Depending on your child's age, please consult the various programs and courses to find the right fit. Classes include:
- Pottery (Mud Pies & Wheel Throwing)
- Digital Arts (Animation, Illustration, Code & Game Design, STEAM, 3D Printing)
- Drawing/Painting (Art Start, Beginners, Basic or Intermediate Drawing)
- Receive a discounted tuition rate (10% savings), guaranteed seating and additional discounts on birthday parties or wrokshops.
Please contact us about any classes that you are considering or may have questions about.
Joining us for the full year, you receive a discounted tuition rate (10% savings). At the start of each semester you will choose your class, day & time, and will only have to register in September. Also, as a preferred customer, you are guaranteed seating an any class you choose, plus receive 5% off any Birthday Party, Workshop or Spring Camp. (Does not apply to Summer Camps.) Consult the current term in progress for schedules and classes are once a week for the semester. Please note the following restrictions:
- Additional fees may be required if your child moves up to an older course level.
- Some classes may require an additional materials fee.
- Additional fees will be billed in Spring after we determine any amount due.
- There are no refunds for withdrawals of any nature after the start of the program in September. Strongly consider this as we cannot make exceptions in any case.
Full Year Tuition
you might also be interested in: